Solid 100.9FM is an urban radio station domiciled in Enugu State metropolis. Its listenership cuts across numerous public and varied demographics; the young, middle aged and the elderly. Its multi-faceted program bouquet has something for everyone.
As one of the top radio stations in Enugu State, they have a wide coverage spanning the five states in Eastern Nigeria and the neighboring adjoining states in the South South and North Central geopolitical zones. Their reach cuts across Enugu, Nsukka, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Edo, Kogi, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Benue and Delta States.
Solid 100.9fm has massive loyal listeners due to its wide range of captivating, educative, informative and value oriented programs. The programs are designed with various demographics in mind from Politics to Business, Inspirational, Relaxation, Entertainment, Tourism, Health, Youth, Community Development,
Pidgin, family, Children, Spiritual, Cultural, Intellectual, News and Real Talk.
They are also a station that feels the heartbeat of the people and deliver it directly to the Public, this is very evident in their top current affairs program News Paper Review from 7am to 8am every morning.
Below is a list of some of their top notch programs
1. NEWSPAPER HEADLINES and REVIEW every weekday 7am to 8am. This comes with an interactive segment where listeners call in to give their opinions and feedback on the current happenings in the nation according to the trending headlines.
2. VIEW POINT (Political Program) every weekday 9am to 10am
3. FREEDOM SQUARE: Saturdays 9am to 10:30am
4. PEOPLE’S COURT Fridays 9am to 10.30am
5. BUSINESS MATTERS ( MON , TUES, WED) 11AM TO 12PM
6. HUSTLE INTELLIGENCE with Uka Francis (updates you on the trends in Business, Employment Skills, Education, Information Technology, Employment Opportunities, Career and Human Resource Development) every Thursday, 11am TO 12pm
7. SOULS SISTAZ is a top relationship program on Solid FM. It deals with people and real issues (marriages, relationships,
singlehood, women issues, love, traditional matters and any issue at all related to human beings.) It runs every Sunday, 2pm to
8. KIDDIES PLAY GROUND is a Children’s Show that runs on Saturdays, 8am to 9am
9. VAVAVOOM (Car show)1pm to 1.30pm
10. SOLID SPORT (Sports show) Every weekday 8am to 9am
11. ROCK WITH ME SHOW (Entertainment show on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursdays) from 12.30pm to 3pm
12. IJELE (Igbo program) Monday 12.30 to 3pm
13. OTIGBA (Our major Pidgin Program) Every Monday to Wed from 3pm to 6pm
14. OYORIMA: (Igbo program) Thursday3.30pm to 5pm
15. KPAPANDO: (Igbo program) Friday 3.30pm to 5pm
16. OGEUDO : (Igbo program) Friday 5 to 6pm
17. KAOBANYE: Thursday 5 to 6pm
18. AFTERDARK with UC D Mc (Another top relationship program on Solid 100.9fm ). It features inspiration, motivation, love issues, gender chats.
Basic Advert Rates
ADVERT RATE (LOCAL)
AAA PEAK PERIOD 5.30AM-11.00AM; 3.00PM – 10.00PM
AA 11AM – 3PM
A OFF PEAK PERIOD 10PM – 5.30AM
1. Spot Advertisement
SECONDS AAA (N) AA (N) A (N)
60 4,300 3,050 2,850
45 3,200 2,500 2,100
2. Sponsored Programmes
MINUTES AAA(N) AA (N) A (N)
60 31,000 24,000 20,000
45 25,000 20,000 16,000
• A detailed and extended advert rate is available on request
Why Advertise On Solid FM?
It is their considered opinion that running adverts or sponsoring any of Solid 100.9fm Shows would offer you the following:
- Opportunity to re – emphasize your brand in the South East zone and beyond.
- Opportunity to create more awareness of your products/services and market them directly to your target
- Opportunity to update the public on how to make the most of your services.
- As a sponsor your business will receive exposure via their Social Media platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram which have an amazing number of followership.
- In return, the exposure and branding process that this program offers will boost sales and brand loyalty for your products and services across the numerous public listening to the program across the South East and beyond.
NOTE: They also offer consultancy services and advisory to work within your budget to give you the best media coverage for
your product and services.