Campaign approval or rejection remains at NG Advert’s sole discretion, active campaigns are constantly reviewed by our Compliance team and may be stopped at anytime without prior notice.
All advertising campaigns must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Campaigns containing Malware/Phishing are not permitted.
- Campaigns containing Browser lockers/Ransomware are not permitted.
- Backjacking and Auto redirection (forcing the visitor away from the publisher site) are not permitted.
- Fake Scareware Alerts are not permitted.
- Promotion of alcohol, tobacco or drugs is not permitted.
- Banners showing a phone number or email address must use the CPM pricing model (CPC is not allowed).
- Each word of Text Ads Title must start with capital letters e.g. ‘This Is My Title’
- Ads descriptive must not be written in block or capital letters throughout.
- Ads must have a Call-To-Action.
- Ads must be pointed to a paid, top level domain e.g. .COM, .NET etc. Ads whose target links point to free domains will only be approved if it is a paid ad.
- Banners must not use content that infringes on copyright or trademark laws.
- The imitation of any of NG Adverts publisher website is not permitted.
- Campaign material containing the following acts are not permitted: extreme violence, abuse, rape, blood, incest, scatophilia, urination, bestiality.
Specific rules for all campaigns targeting the Mainstream category or its sub-categories:
- No visible nudity, no nipples, genitals, etc.
- No pornographic wording.
Campaigns featuring any of the following below will not be permitted.
- Provocative poses.
- Important focus on breasts, small bikinis, etc.
- Dating products clearly oriented to sexual encounters.
- Provocative wording.
We regularly check websites on our network. If it’s discovered that a site does not follow the guidelines below, we may close the account without prior notice. In such cases, publishers will not be entitled to any outstanding earnings.
All publishers must follow the general guidelines listed below:
- Websites must not use content that infringes on Intellectual Property, Copyright, Patent and Trademark laws.
- Adult websites or websites that promote adult content are not eligible.
- Websites can not promote illegal activities e.g. rape/incest/drug taking/hacking etc.
- Incentive ads are not permitted (PTC, PTR, etc…).
- Onclick and pop under ads are not permitted
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted.
- Websites that are under construction or lacking in content will be rejected.
- Websites that show excessive advertising or make it difficult to view the content will be rejected.
- Users are permitted to have only one account on our platform; duplicate accounts will be suspended without warning and all earnings forfeited.
Ad Code and Ad Placement Policies
- The Publisher may place the ad only on his site or the sites that were approved. Any revenue generated by the ads on unapproved sites will not be paid to the Publisher.
- Publishers may only place up to 3 ad tags per page on approved sites. Please consult an NG Adverts Ad Consultant for any assistance on ad placement.
- All ads must be fully displayed and not chopped off by the egdes of the site; so be sure to generate the appropriate ad code size based on the view of your site – mobile based ad codes for mobile views and desktop/tablet based ad codes for larger screens.
Publishers shall not:
- Sell, rent, lease, sublicense, sub-syndicate, transfer, distribute or otherwise use or make available the ad tags or creatives or any copies thereof to any third party.
- Place ads on non-approved websites or web pages, or in such a fashion that may be deceptive to the user.
- Place ads in unapproved toolbars, software or applications
- Refresh a page or an element of a page without the user requesting a refresh. This includes placing ads on pages or in placements that auto-redirect or auto-refresh.
- Place ads on under construction, parked pages or pages without content
- Stack ads in a manner that places advertisements on top of one another
- Cache or otherwise store the ads in any form or manner
- Deliver ad code via pop-ups and pop-unders
- Place ads in emails or newsletters
- Make modifications or in any way block visitor IP, referrer or page URL from being provided to NG Adverts
Ad Code manipulation:
The Publisher may not:
- Alter the Ad Code in any way that changes the appearance of an ad, or manipulates the standard behavior, targeting or delivery of ads
- Place the Ad Code in a iFRAME except with prior permission of NG Adverts; the Ad Code must be placed directly into the HTML source of the web page
- Attempt in any way to alter, modify, eliminate, conceal, or otherwise render inoperable or ineffective the ad tags, source codes, links, pixels, modules or other data
- Load any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation
In order to receive payment:
- Publishers must keep their ad zones active at the time of the request.
- Publishers must make sure that the ads integrated on their site are fully displayed and not cut-off in any way.
If there’s any aspect of this guideline you do not understand clearly, please don’t hesitate to contact us via our YuSocial Group – https://www.yusocial.com/ngadvertspublishers .