To connect your WhatsApp number to your LeadMGR account:
Click on the Manage Instance menu at the top left hand corner; then choose your preferred option to link your WhatsApp number to your LeadMGR account.
Using the Pair Code option #
The Pair Code option is an easy option if you don’t have two separate devices you are working with; for instance, a laptop and a mobile phone.
To use this option, click on the Enter Pair Code button then follow the illustration in the screenshot image below:
- At the top right hand corner of your WhatsApp account, click on the 3 dots and then click on the Linked Devices menu
- Next, click on the Link a device button
- At the bottom of the next page, click on the Link with phone number instead option and you will be prompted to insert the number generated from your LeadMGR account.
- Go back to your LeadMGR account and click on the Next button
- Set your instance name. This is a name you would use to identify each WhatsApp number.
- In the next field, fill in your WhatsApp number using your country code (without the ‘+’ sign) and then click on the Generate QR button
- Type in the generated code to link your WhatsApp number to your LeadMGR account.
Follow the video instruction displayed on your screen to get ready to scan the QR code, then click on the Next button.
Input your Whatsapp Number in the field provided (without the ‘+’ sign) and then click on the Generate QR button.
Using the Scan QR Code option #
To use this option, click on the Scan QR Code button then follow the illustration in the video below:
Scan the code using your phone to link your number to your account.
Please Note: You will need to use two devices to successfully link your WhatsApp number to your LeadMGR account using the Scan QR Code option.